This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

over you, I'm standing above, claiming unconditional lunch


burger
from: LanaLou's
price: i forget already. $13?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: mad season
comments: good lunch at lanalou's today. and bill got their wireless working all nicely n stuff. click to see the guy behind the bar who wants a hug.

and bill had:

veggie sandwich
comments: click bill's lunch to see the cherub that watches people eat. dot com. wha? nothing. did I mention that I got my lensbaby back today? that's why all these pics look like this today.

we also had:

poutine
comments: click the poutine for one more wiggly. this one shot in the ladies room at the restaurant. why was I in the ladies room, you ask? silly rabbit. tricks are for kids!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share