This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I wouldn’t want him to steal my lunch


pasta special of the day
from: HAVE cafe
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye, raekwon and bieber. but not for long. just long enough to get the blog title.
comments: I et the pasta. it filled me good. click to see daniel and bill in front of more of this 'love' graffiti that has appeared all over town.

and bill had:

veggie burger
comments: click bill's lunch to see his megaman impression. wiggly made with my ipod. so it's small.

and daniel had:

two dollar pizza
comments: click daniel's lunch to see my sunglasses. not that exciting, really. go look at the other ones again, instead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share