This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 19, 2010

and his lunching arms enfolds me


homemade mushroom/dill soup
from: mom's
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: blind melon
comments: I went home for lunch today. tasty soup. now click to see a photo of vancouver. it's got it all. the city, a cop car and a 59 corvette. that particular 'vette has been a part of this city as long as I can remember. I used to see it cruising around back when I was in high school.

and yesterday I had:

some house ass sashimi
comments: on sunday, I went to Aoki Sushi for my first time. it's really good. it's on broadway near burrard. check it out, the house ass was served in a bowl made of ice. how cool is that? click to see the cool plates they use.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share