This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 26, 2010

los angeles loves lunch


bc benny
from: sunshine diner
price: $10.95
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: soul coughing
comments: on the weekend, I finally saw my brother's new house in surrey. it's pretty cool. lotsa space. and a helluva garage. the charger is already on the wait list. :) click to see the house.

and nicole had:

pancakes
comments: click nicole's lunch to see diego chillin' at our table. that is one happy kid.

and greg had:

a benny, too
comments: also on the weekend, I got to hang out with my niece and nephew. while driving around town, I let them play with my camera. without any prompting, stu took a couple photos and told me they were to make a wiggly with. click greg's lunch to see this wiggly. nice work, stu

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share