This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

oh my dear, must be falling in lunch


beef plate
from: nuba
price: $12ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: ween
comments: today we met liezel and yvette for lunch. liezel is about to have a baby. hopefully the baby likes nuba food. near nuba, I found yet another parking lot I can get on the roof of. click to see a view from said rooftop.

and liezel had:

a wrap
comments: this post, as usual, will be full of wigglies of bill doing goofy things. click liezel's lunch for the least goofy of said goofy things.

and yvette had:

a wrap, too
comments: it was good to have lunch with yvette, since she works at atimi now. quite close. but we always try to get her to join us on thursday, but that's not good because of atimi's thursday lunch and learns. I really don't remember there being much learn at those. anyway, click her lunch to see bill derpin' large. (note: cheezburger recently added another hilarious blog, this one all derping all the time.

and bill had:

something without meat
comments: ok, I saved the best bill for last. well, eric is the one being awesome in this one. I missed when bill collapsed on a previous attempt at this act. if you are wondering, they did eventually succeed without anyone hurting themselves. maybe I should make a video of this footage...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share