This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

took my lunch, now you're gone


felafel
from: that place right here
price: I already forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: james brown
comments: today was a field trip day for me at work! very exciting. I went to this place called wavefront to do some testing on some mobile phones that we don't have at our office. our timing kinda sucked because they were clearing the building for a fire drill when we arrived. during this, I learned that John Wu works in the building! and it was ice cream day later on! well, they ran out of ice cream while we were standing in line. but it worked out for me, cuz john stole lauren's ice cream for me. thanks lauren! click to see a view from where I was working most of the day. the other direction had a little waterfront view.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share