This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

some call me the gangster of lunch


#66
from: pHo Le
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: steve miller
comments: met hey ritchie for lunch. the usual. good stuff. he returned my twin cameras cuz he's almost done making the magic switch that will fire them together. yay. but I forgot how bad these cameras are in low light. and how hard it is to manually fire them off together.

and bill had:

#56
comments: click bill's lunch to see more of the same photos. this was richard wearing a different owly suit than the original.

and ritchie had:

another number
comments: click ritchie's to see the original owly. but the suit is being worn by someone I didn't know. an Owly Pro, if you will.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share