This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

and lunch has poured you drinks


enchiladas
from: tacos mexico rico
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: black heart procession
comments: today, bill and I met some ex-navarikers for lunch. good times. and we also had the mango agua fresca. man, that stuff is amazing. it would always get &&&&&. click to see the staircase in ritchie's office building. bill and I tried to visit him after lunch, but he was not there.

and tony had:

something mole con pollo
comments: it was good to see these guys. it's been a while. click to see a bus making an awkward corner at tinseltown.

and chris had:

tacos
comments: click chris's lunch to see a couple of evos that were parked in gastown. nothing special about these cars. I just thought it was amusing how a stock evo was parked next to an overly modded one. nerds.

and sumant had:

same as tony
comments: I didn't make enough wigglies today. so I googled "sumant" to see what I could find. click to see what I could find. that must be him when he was younger?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share