This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 11, 2010

cuz lunch conquers all, you know what I'm sayin?


boigah
from: vera's
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: public enemy
comments: I got no wigglies today. that's right. none. so weird. but it's how it is. click to see one of the office dogs. this is Withnail. he's as stout as a dog can be. he's also very hard to photograph in the office. he just absorbs light like some kinda magic light-absorbing creature.

and uji had:

his birthday
comments: Uij is one of our new japanese interns. we got 3 right now. and oddly, 2 of them had birthdays today. perhaps there are only 2 or 3 days in japan that are birthdays? that's what I must assume. anyway, lots of us went out for burgers, but I forgot to get food photos. oh well. whatchyoogonnado? click to see richerd with one big eye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share