This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 14, 2010

and it's end lunch, the sky is falling.


flamethrower n stuff
from: DQ
price: i think it was about $15
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: ok go
comments: I kinda met greg for lunch today. but I wasn't expecting it, so I got my lunch, then found him at my house. and he ended up getting kwong chow, but I forgot to photograph it. anyway, this is another wiggly-free post. on the weekend, I visited the weekses. click to see the young man of that house.

and greg was:

detained by children
comments: again, a photo from the weekend. and you can click it to see little sophie. all grins n giggles. and of course, there was one more kidlet there. little diego.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share