This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

let me lunch and steal


buffalo chicken sandwich
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: culture club
comments: today, I tried the special. it was... interesting. but not great. this invention was chicken breast cooked like it was spicy wings, then put into a sandwich. I do enjoy spicy wings, but the vinegary fumes would nearly choke me every time I brought the sandwich to my mouth. the flavour was good, though. and the bun... the bun was a bit flimsy to try to hold such large amounts of meat. now click to see a sweet porsche.

and bill had:

mexican scramble vegified
comments: today's wiggly theme is black cars. click bill's lunch to see a poop-covered beemer. heh.

and michael made:

very tasty cookies
comments: kate invoked a cookie-baking contest at work for her birthday. smart move. and michael made these delicious peanut butter cookies. and yes, that's a piece of a reece's pb cup on top of it. now click this to see Mr. Apple Schwester sitting at his desk. can you spot all the 'apple' products there? there's a lot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share