This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

all I want, is you to make lunch fo me


mushroom burger
from: HAVE cafe
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the rolling stones
comments: have cafe was busier than I ever seen it today. this led to some confusion with our orders. but all was fixed. they used a heckuva lot of mushrooms on my burger. good stuff. and meanwhile, half of vancouver's police force was swarming the neighbourhood, apparently to arrest one man. click to see the street in front of the restaurant when we left.

and bill had:

food with no dead animals
comments: click's bill's lunch to see a huge little bird. there's two of them in the olympic village area. I rode me bike through there the other day. they finally opened ontario street all the way to the bike path. nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share