This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 28, 2010

what's lunch, but a second hand emotion?


chickeny burger
from: vera's
price: $11ish for combo
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: tina turner
comments: today we met chris for lunch. we is married now, and back from his honeymoon drive around america. you can look through his 5 pages of blog posts about it here. looked like a great adventure. makes we want to hit the road again soon. now click my lunch to see the awesome paper keyboard cat that lives on eric's desk in the office.

and chris had:

the chicken, too? not sure what he had, really.
comments: click chris's lunch to see the critical mass bike ride I saw on my way home. this was probably the smallest critical mass I've ever seen. I'm just going to go ahead and think that the main part of the ride was long over, and these were just the stragglers.

and bill had:

veggie wedgie
comments: bill was killed again today. just before lunch. so sad. click to see his under-wheel death.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share