This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

zoo day!


spinach omelet
from: nice cafe
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: I gave my camera to ritchie, and it had my lunch photos on it. I'll replace these placeholders when I get it back sometime, probably. or maybe not. who knows. but you can still click on it and see one of my wigglies from today's visit to the greater vancouver zoo!

and erin had:

2 egg breakfast
comments: we used another free pass from erin's hospitality thingy to go to the greater vancouver zoo today. i liked it! there's always that thought in the back of your head that these animals might be better off back in their homes. but to see them all doing their thing is pretty cool. expect lotsa wiggly animal links over the next while. like the linked caiman, or this iguana or this eland etc..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share