This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

la la lunch you, don't mean maybe


4 cheese burger (with bacon)
from: 2 chefs and a table
price: $13ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&&
listening to: the pixies
comments: 2 chefs and a table for lunch. but I think I counted at least 4 chefs and 8 tables. then again, what I've learned about restaurants is that there's usually only 1 or 2 chefs and the rest are just cooks. and as for the tables, well... maybe some are just food resting shelves near chairs.

and bill had:

veggie burger
comments: in the linked wigglies, today, I present to you automobiles that I think people live in. the car linked from my lunch there is almost always got an old guy in it. you can smell this car from a half block away when the door is open. and the van... I never seen anyone in it, but the way it's always parked here makes me think it's someone's home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger metamator said...

How come this one is out of 6 &'s

I feel like you are trying to trick me into something.

May 28, 2010 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share