This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 17, 2010

congrats ed and christie!


ed and christie got married on a boat!
comments: last weekend, ed and christie got married on a boat. congrats, you two! the wedding was a good fun 3-hour tour around the strait of georgia. I took lotsa photos. but very few wigglies. click to see one of the wigglies.

and my lunch today was:

a bacon n egger
from: deacon's corner
price: $7.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: this breakfast was not quite enough lunch for me. but it was tasty. click to see a crazy wiggly. real crazy. sorry about that. also, check out this guy getting on a tugboat. cool, huh? I thought so. here's a closer one

and bill had:

veggy. omelet. what else?
comments: click to see bill's bike that he rode to work today. it's electric. bzzzzzz... and I thought I was lazy! hooo-ha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share