This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 24, 2010

bye bye, baby, it's been a sweet lunch


some kinda fried rice
from: cafe gloucester
price: $7.99 for this and $6.99 for the toast
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: freebird!
comments: today was a holiday for most. and I ended up not really eating lunch at lunchtime. this was more late evening lunch. anyway, the fried rice was really good. but the menus at this place confused me. there was really no cheap, small items. oh well. the milk tea was tasty, too. click to see eagles from the zoo.

and erin had:

well, the same as me. half the rice, half the thick toast
comments: the toast was interesting, but not that great. like a pineapple bun, but on extremely thick bread. I think I wanted more sweet flavour, and less thick bread. anyway, click to see erin enjoying herself at the zooo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share