This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I tell you lunch, sister, it's just a kiss away


#66
from: phole
price: $11ish with my lychee drink
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the stones
comments: click my lunch to see a crazy honda I saw near the office on the way home from work. if you look closely at the back you can see where it says 'alternate fuel source: baby juice'. yeah. it really says that.

and bill had:

#56
comments: as I said before, prepare for lotsa animal wigglies. click bill's lunch to see a wallaby.

and ritchie had:

pho
comments: click ritchie's lunch to see the elusive lynx. I guess not _that_ elusive, since his pen is only so big. want more animals? how about a mara or an aoudad?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share