This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

how I'd lunch to be your man


bacon cheese burger
from: moderne burger (west broadway)
price: i forget. $12ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: big audio dynamite
comments: modern burger makes a tasty burger. it's no splitz burger, but it's good. click to see a tilt shifty wiggly I made form zoltan's apartment on the weekend. it's the irish house in the middle of the pic. I went there last week. it's like a big tent with beer. feels like a bzzr garden. want another wiggly? have a look at yaletown

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

tilt-shift wigglies always score a gold

February 25, 2010 12:55 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I GOT A GOLD!!!

February 25, 2010 9:01 PM  
Blogger Ben and Suanne said...

He he he ... that was pretty fancy with the wiggly picture. I like that! Can I go ahead and copy that for my blog?
Ben

February 26, 2010 7:05 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

uh.. yes? copy away.

if you wanna make wigglies, here's a good resource:
http://smelliott.tumblr.com/post/411469428/making-gifs

February 27, 2010 7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for the link Gwilli. It's a fun way to put a little action into the static pictures of food. How does this look?
http://chowtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Santouka-Ramen-Robson-Anima.gif
Am gonna credit you on this trick. Thanks a lot!
Ben

February 28, 2010 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share