This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 12, 2010

its olympic time.


farmer's omelet
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: today was the start of the first ever olympics in my hometown. and probably the last. cuz I don't think they ever repeat a place, unless you are greece or something. click my lunch to see city hall all decked out. note the half-mast flag for the luger. the strange part is that by midnight that night, the flag was back to normal. short grief period?

and bill had:

something veggie
comments: i think most of canada saw these ceremonies. so I don't need to say nothing about them. but at the end, I went out to try to get fireworks pictures, thinking that it would be way bigger than just bc place. but it wasn't. click my lunch to see my way-to-zoomed-out gif of the fireworks. wait for it... it's not my typical gif. and if you really didn't see any of the ceremonies, here. for a better view of the fireworks, check it out from chris's place. awesome timelapse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share