This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

célèbre la flamme olympique


bagel sandwich and spinach salad
from: solly's (off main)
price: $12.35
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the torch relay make its way around our city
comments: so, today I heard all this noise outside, yelling, sirens, honking, and I poked my head out my door and realized this was the olympic torch relay. so I look it up on their map to find that it was going down victoria drive. victoria drive!!! I live just west of main, and I could hear victoria drive! crazy. so, looking at the map, I found that they'd be going by queen e park eventually. a quick shower, I hoofed it over there. just in time. not a minute too soon. click my lunch to see the torch. or you can see the non stop dancers or the crowd at 37th and main.

ps: buy my app

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share