This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

baby's first burrito.


bennies
from: zen cafe
price: free! greg treated!
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to:
comments: another blunch at cafe zen. not just with greg this time. but with the whole chan family! click to see a gif I made of the big lights down in the english bay area. later in the evening, I rode me bike down to take some pictures of those big lights lighting up our city. click to see that. or you can see it closer here.

and nicole had:

a breakfast burrito
comments: click nicole's blunch to diego's first burrito!! ok, so maybe he didn't eat it. but I like that one eyed 'whatchootalkinaboutmom?' kinda look. haha.

and greg had:

bennies, too
comments: click this one to see what he also had. half a blueberry smoothy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share