This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

fall in lunch and get married then boom


spinach and feta twisted delight
from: cobb's breads
price: $6
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: tom waits
comments: you know, I like cobb's breads. but I don't love it. how do they charge so much for average breads? I don't get it. take the twisted delights, for example. these are about 8 little pull apart bread snacks. which are very tasty in the middle. but the end ones barely have any filling stuffs in them. so, really, only 6/8 of them are really good. the rest are meh. and that's $6?? anyway, click to see my ferry ride home from salt spring. or, look here to see the crofton cloud factory in action.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share