This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 28, 2009

about something called lunch. lunch, lunch, lunch.


half n half bennies.
from: zen cafe (kits)
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: iggy pop
comments: I'm back from my christmas on beautiful salt spring island. great christmas! now click the pic to see a wiggly of gabriola island as I saw it ferrying through the gulf islands.

and greg had:

some bennies, too
comments: oh yeah, today we had a 50ftware company meeting and lunch. but my wigglies are gonna be from salt spring for a few days. like, if you click on greg's lunch you will see the toilet tree I saw on the island. or you can see said tree occupied.

and bill had:

huevos ranchero
comments: click bill's blunch to see a cool view from a culvert on the island.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share