This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 25, 2009

today your lunch, tomorrow the world!


sushi
from: the clubhouse
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the ramones
comments: I met bill and chris for lunch at the clubhouse today, where I saw mike lee eating his lunch. pretty exciting, huh? no, you say? you want more excitement?? well, how about a wiggly tour of the inside of the opsal steel building? click my sushi to go inside.

and bill had:

some veggie combo
comments: bill was also killed. click his lunch to see that. or you can see him back when he was alive, and had that horrible disease: sushi eye.

and chris had:

the same as me
comments: ok, actually, I had the same as him. I copied. click chris's lunch for more opsal action. there's more on my flickr, too, if you really want to see it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share