This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 11, 2009

the return of the cheat!


cold noodle dish
from: menya
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: the regularly scheduled wiggly gifs will not be displayed today. instead, all links lead to THE CHEAT!

kill bill had:

the ramen salad
comments: so, I met bill for lunch today. really, I only did this so I could see the cheat. I was super into the cold noodle dish I had. man, it was good. it's not on the menu, though, it's only on the wall.

and chris had:

some ramen
comments: it was great to see the cheat. and he is just as cute and full of energy as he appears in these photos. oh, you gotta hear this guy, too. if you listen to this video, you can actually here him say "om nom nom" when he eats!!! amazining!!!

ps: I forgot to kill bill. next time, maybe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share