This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

makin' lunch to his tonic and gin


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $2.75 x 3
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
listening to: billy joel
comments: tommy and I trekked to chinatown for vietnamese subs today. I told the guy there that I liked the new ham he was using. he nodded in approval. click my lunch to see a new dog visitor to the office. this is Dagget. perhaps he's not new to the office, but he's new to me. he's kinda like... sasha's step dad?

and tommy had:

dac biet!
comments: of course, a trip to Bale meant a trip to the parcade across the street. click tommy's lunch to see him there. also, check out this wiggly. see that little white tower atop grouse mountain? that's a huge wind turbine that they're building. more details about it can be found here and their own flickr page is here. fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share