This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 21, 2009

and I know that if you lunch me too, what a wonderful world this would be


eggs n bacon on bagel
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Sam Cooke
comments: monday. no work. eat at home. yay. click to see the little dog that jenna was dog sitting this weekend. he's a chihuahua, his name is Cafu! and he's quite adorable. click my lunch to see him all wiggly.

and erin had:

the same
comments: after lunch, I stopped by brian's work and clicked some pics of the house restoration he's been doing. click erin's lunch to see it wigglin'

and I will never again have:

A&W Float in a bottle
rating: 0.00001/&&&&&
comments: oh man. I have never tasted anything quite like this. you know how jelly bellys taste like the flavour they are supposed to be? but it's just a tiny taste, right? but you can sense that there's some chemist mixing up these flavours, and if you had them in larger quantities they would probably start tasting pretty bad. and chemical-like. that's what this drink is like. in the first part of the flavour, you think 'aaah yes, I can taste a rootbeer float!' but that lasts for about 1 second, then it just tastes like horrible sickly sweet chemicals that stay in your mouth until you find something better to drink. yikes. hmm... looking at the bottle, this appears to be an american beverage. that makes sense. my recommendation... only buy this beverage when you want to torture someone. (oh yeah, the linked pic is tommy's phone dongle. it's an awesome bit of engrish, and I think quite fitting for linking from this horrible beverage).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share