This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two young lunchers with nothin' better to do


blue cheese burger
from: Emelle's
price: I forget. uh.. $11 with pop?
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: steve miller
comments: went to Emelle's for lunch. I'm not too impressed with their burgers. very pre-fab kinda brick of a patty. quite tasty, but I guess I've been ruined by splitz burgers. click to see Louise a-wiggling. or, if you prefer, you can see her laughing at one of my great jokes.

and bill had:

a veggie burger, with chris's sprouts, pickles and onions
comments: of course, meeting bill for lunch meant seeing Teh Cheat. although, the cheat was not impressed. click to see how weird my Ricoh's HDR stuff gets when you point it at the sun.

and chris had:

a veggie burger, too
comments: click on chris's lunch to see olympic village pumpin to the beat. you need to supply your own beat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share