This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

darlin' when I live without you, I live without lunch


seafood carbonara
from: Argo's
price: $9?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bad company
comments: it's been a bit noisy in the office lately, cuz they be drilling some holes. click my lunch to see these holes. or, you can focus on the pipes on the other side of the holes by clicking this one. either way. they are holes in concrete.

and dave had:

a flatbread sandwich from subway
comments: since there were so many guest lunches yesterday, I made a point of only having 1 today. and there it is. the wigglies aren't that great today, so I'm not sure what to link to. since it's dave's lunch, I link to louise's fancy tag she got whilst staying at a dog hotel. but these barrels are alright, too. or how about this reflective shot. meh. I'm just not feelin the wigglies today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share