This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

true lunch leaves no traces


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: leonard cohen
comments: man, I haven't had these subs in a while. so that made them taste better than ever. oh, and as ritchie pointed out, it seems they use a new, more flavourful, ham. it's gooood. the linked pic is the garbage left behind by a homeless dude that I saw on my way home last night. it's interesting to note that even people with no homes won't even use Windows. high five!

and sumant had:

some corn with the sub I brought him
comments: click sumant's lunch to see the path that leads to Bale. this path always smells like pee. today. I think I followed a prostitute up the path. it's possible that it was just a really sluttily dressed girl, though. no photo. sorry.

and travis had:

yet another achwood shirt on.
comments: jason and russ... this epic series is really just for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share