This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 09, 2009

one lunch. one heart.


capicoli sandwich
from: swiss bakery
price: $6ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: today's wigglies should maybe not be viewed if you don't like dead or sick animals. like under my lunch, there's a dead pigeon. it's not my blog if there ain't a dead pigeon wiggly, right?

and shiho had:

a sandwich as well
comments: it was an exciting day at the office, as there were 2 young dogs in the house. shiho's black lab 'Hana' was simply too fast for me to take any pics. but if you click, you will see Coda, the other dog who was 'working' today.

and bill tried:

to pick up a paper bag with his eye.
comments: he failed. but he was close. click his eye to see greg chan's very sick newt. I think he's got elephantermatitis. poor firebelly newt.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share