This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a hunka hunka burnin' lunch


pizza
from: the hut
price: company treat
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: elvis
comments: I think 6 or 7 people made it in to work today. good times. andy deserves props for being the only one from outside of vancouver-proper who made it in. props, andy! click to see the hatch on the roof. for some reason it was quite difficult to open.

and, well, everyone had:

the pizza.
comments: click this one to see my boots standing in the pristine powder on the rooftop. kneedeep! almost.

oh, and we also had:

a bottle of cider each
comments: click the cider to see a Citroen. yes. that's a car. a car under all that... that... well, I haven't mentioned it yet this post... but it was snowing lots. here's a look at my jetta. I have a feeling I won't be driving it for a week or two.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share