This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

lunchers in a dangerous time


soup n club
from: sweet basil cafe
price: $9.25
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bare naked ladies covering bruce cockburn
comments: today was a special day at the office. for the first time I got to bring a dog to the office!! I kidnapped greg and nicole's dog just for this honour. if you see them, don't tell them, ok? now click the pic to see lil bunny chillin' in louise's personal hang out spot.

and bunny had:

treats in the kong!
comments: click to see how happy bunny was to be hangin in the office. see that tail wag!

and travis had:

the same as me
comments: click to see science world floating on the seas.

and yvette had:

samwiches from swiss bakery
comments: ok, maybe I got too many guess lunches now. gettin a little carried away here. click to see the lions. yeah. the lions

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share