This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

enter your age, your weight, your height


southwest chicken burger
from: McDonalds
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: man factory
comments: huzzah! I have internets again. so now I can sit and watch big streaming videos all I want. the 600k/s I'm getting right now sure beats my old 170k/s. click to see a movie that helps explains parts of the internets to you.

and dave had:

angus burger
comments: dave seemed pretty satisfied with his first McD's angus burger experience. click to watch another HD-like video. that's all Im gonna be watching with my fast internets. maybe I'll make some wigglies tomorrow. we'll see how gloomy the weather is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share