This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 03, 2008

these distractions, Zangief, are best left to the birds


'ubc' sushi combo
from: Sushiboy!
price: $7.08
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: man factory
comments: good, cheap sushi today. click to see a nice wiggly shot from little mountain. also this weekend, I went to the Lawrence Eng gallery to see Ron Tran's art exhibit. it was pretty awesome. the best part was finding my charger and myself amongst the photos he used in his work. nice going, ron. you rule.


and tommy had:

a sandwich
comments: click to see the first dusting of snow I've seen on our local mountains. nice. the photo under tommy's sandwich has an interesting story behind it, read this for deets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share