This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I got some words for you, they don't offer anything


steak sandwich!
from: the butler did it
price: er.. $7?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: click my steak to see ed on the roof of his work. wiggly with heat waves. why such a crappy pic, you ask? well, let's have a look to see how far away ed is. see the 3 big buildings in the middle of this pic? ed's on top of the middle one there. hella zoom!

and Teo had:

comments: teo's lunch is linked to poop!!!

and dave had:

sooup.
comments: can you see dave's new camera behind his lunch? nice! it has a cool time-lapse feature. beware. click to see domo trying to catch flies?

BONUS VIDEO:

this is from our VI adventures a couple weeks back. the video and song are both works in progress. all shot on my Oregon Scientific ATC2000.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEN! I got dizzy looking through moving food for this week's entry... Then, watched the video (Hi, Mr. Chan! Belated Happy Birthday to you.) AND I got more dizzy afterwards. WEEN, missed erin's 4 hour cake!!! I feel more dizzy now.

July 22, 2008 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share