This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

when you could be taking me for a ride


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $8.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: neil young
comments: hi. my name is greg. this is my lunch. today at lunch, I ran into world famous blogger erwin tang. lucky fella got to skip work cuz of some huge electrical fire downtown. so he was waiting to play tennis, all wiggly, when I saw him. lucky guy. I want electrical fire!

and dave had:

babybel!
comments: both before and after work today, I saw Phil Shen riding his fancy Ducati. yay. nice. click to see him levitating behind it. this bike is very nice looking. it even gets the gwilli seal of approval.

BONUS VIDEO:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share