This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

that geezer was cruising for a bruising


a lamb donair
from: Spiro's (on broadyway)
price: $7.35
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: pink floyd
comments: I got this wrap. it was tasty enough, but it done fall apart. ascii sad face. click to see some very odd parking. there was an empty spot there, and this vw was up against the other car. what the!? this pic almost inspired me to start a new blog called "what the hell happened here?" where people could post pictures of odd things, then in the comments they could come up with theories as to what happened. like this one, my theory is that someone was in a rush to get to work, and was parking but just gave up and left the car in the middle of parking. hmm.. but another blog? really? nah.

and when it fell apart, I put it in:

a bowl.
comments: click to see a sweet GTO that is parked near my place.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

That's my finger! I demand credit or I will sue!

July 18, 2008 12:46 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

the cheque is in the mail.

July 18, 2008 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share