This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 11, 2008

running like you're running out of time


a mango mango roll and donburi
from: sushiyama
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kris kristofferson
comments: dave and I met gregchan for lunch. fun. and sushiyama was as good as usual.

and dave had:

a lunch combo box
comments: click to see science world (I think) all wiggly. as if you haven't seen this before.

and greg had:

same as me, but different flavours.
comments: this photo is probably my lunch. greg's lunch photos didn't turn out as well, but we had almost the same thing anyway. click to see a non wiggly photo. yah, that's right. I didn't wigglize it. I tried, but 2D images just don't wiggle very well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share