This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

try to erase what can't be erased


Whopper (texas ranger)
from: Burger King
price: $1.89 each
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: grandaddy
comments: my latest order from dealextreme.com arrived. it's pretty awesome. a wireless flash trigger for my camera. I hid my flash under a paper towel on phil's desk today, and took photos of him when he sat down. it took about 5 photos before he realized that the flash was not coming form the camera. hee hee. click to see the best of these 5 photos. in his defense, his eyes were closed for at least 2 of them.

and beier had:

home cookin
comments: click to see proof that it was whopper wednesday today. BK always look like it's on fire on wednesdays.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share