This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 24, 2008

so when I'm in your neighbourhood, you better duck



a terimayo dog and a miso mayo dog
from: Japadog!
price: $9.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: nwa
comments: we ventured downtown to the world? famous Japadog. I mean, if Mr. Ice Cube has been there, it must be world famous, right? perhaps it was when he was filming one of his badass ice cube movies 'are we there/done yet?' oh ice cube... you badass. do you still think 'when's he's called off, he gets a sawed off" ?? that sure woulda made those movie more entertaining. anyway. the dogs were tasty. the terimayo one was my fave.

and andy had:

the oroshi dog
comments: andy wasn't overly enthused about his dog. but I'll have to try that one next time. click to see a close up on andy's zoom zoom shifter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share