This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

so take a look at me now


yet another burger
from: BK
price: $
rating: &&&/&&&&
listening to: against all odds.
comments: whopper was ok. shake was better. click to see wiggly alley. oh, and for a limited time I've made this video public. I won't be leaving it that way forever. so watch now. ack. this video shows why I don't play DDR (but, for the record... I beat Dave in that game :P ) if you're not familiar with this game, here's how it's supposed to be played. wow.

and yvette had:

some fried rice.
comments: yvette doesn't know I put her lunch here. bwa ha ha! she was away from her desk when I got the pics. and click to see her chocolate laaaaaaaaaaab, Nakita.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

awesome waldo insert, he's got the best view from there.

the colors of the mountains are so pretty...

your creativity rocks!

January 26, 2008 9:24 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

The animated gifs seem to work on the main page but not when I clicky click the links. On the iPod, that is.

January 29, 2008 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share