This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

why are there so many songs about rainbows? and what's on the other side?


pho, yo
from: Thai Son (across Broadway form Kingsgate Mall)
price: $6ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kermit the frog
comments: good pho, man. I'll go back to this place again, I'm sure. as long as I don't have to walk there with andy. aiyuh. whiiiiiner. anyway, click the pic to see yet another rainbow that I saw from the office. the freakiest thing happened, while making that gif, The Rainbow Connection randomly started playing in my iTunes. wow. magic. I only realized later that it was only mild magic, as I had the word "rain" filtered in my iTunes. doh. yah. so, Russ... fire and rain is now in /public. for ya:)

and Ron had:

seafood pho
comments: I think ron liked his pho. click the pic to see a scary spider. this spider is way scarier than your typical spider of this size. eek. you'll see why.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share