This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 30, 2007

iiiiii'm saaailing awaaaaaay


steak sandwich
from: the butler did it
price: free! (tech ops guys are nice!)
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: styx
comments: great lunch. QA was stuck in the office at lunch working hard, and the tech ops guys were super nice by bringing us lunch. yay. and not just normal lunch. this delicious fancy lunch, complete with bacon salt.

and for dessert I had:

beer!
comments: what's better than a free lunch? free drinks on a boat cruise, of course! click the pics to see some boat giffin'. my camera ended up taking about 450 photos through the 3 hour tour. so I may make the biggest gif ever, or, more likely, I'll throw them into a movie. I think that may take a while, though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

what is the salt/sodium content in bacon salt. Does it make things salty in addition to "bacony"?

December 04, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

have you ever had bacon flavoured chips? to me, it's just like that.

not sure about the contents, exactly. just go have a look at baconsalt.com.

December 04, 2007 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share