This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 10, 2007

I wanna be inside my headphones


some buritto I forget the name of with roasted potatoes in it
from: Budgie's Burrito's
price: $7 + the tax
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: frank black
comments: so I finally tried Budgie's Burrito's which is located on Kingsway, basically right where kingsway starts just before broadway. and it was good. real good. and there were many velvet paintings and such on the walls. good veggie burritos for a fair price. I'll be going back. now, be forewarned about the linked movie. if you have a weak stomach, don't click that burrito. just when you think you've seen the what the craziest people post on youtube, you come across something like this. yikes.

and andy had:

the burrito with Tofurkey sausage.
comments: andy seemed to like his burrito, even if it was smaller. $1 less, and smaller. click this burrito to see a product that I wish dealextreme carried.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share