This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 19, 2006

don't kill children, don't run 'em over


3 items: ginger beef, spicy pork and the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang (northern foods)
price: $5
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Home Movies season 4 bonus CD (brendon small)
comments: the girl as yi kou xiang told us that they have a new chef. like, she said it as we were walking by, not committed to eating there, yet. it was almost as if she thought the last chef was no good, so we should eat there now, cuz there's a new chef. greg had already told us that there was a new chef. so it was all the buzz. unfortunately I felt rather sick in the evening. not sure if it was this food or something else. now click the pic and guess what the mystery pic is!!! if you're the person who saw me take this pic, you're not allowed to guess.

and ernest had:

spaghetti from home
comments: I just wanted to feature ernest's lunch so I could link to his pics of his little baby matthew!

8 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

is the mystery pic a to-go container of soy sauce?

June 20, 2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no it's not!!!

good guess though.

it's bigger than that.

June 20, 2006 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pomegranite juice!

June 20, 2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

r. and ween win! It is in fact my Pomegranate juice. FYI pomegranate is very healthy. (And I have even on occasion had unsweetened cranberry juice. Definately an acquired taste. ;) )

June 21, 2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I'm impressed.

not just because you got the answer right... but also because you actually guessed. do you knwo the brand?

June 21, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aha! that's where I get trciky. it is POM. my photography is trickstery. that's all.

June 21, 2006 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it was pom because I saw you buy it.

June 21, 2006 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw I didn't guess.. I know fishboy well enough to know that such a bottle would be one day featured on your blog.

June 21, 2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share