This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

nothing stands in your way, when you're a boy.


saltyfishnchickenfriedrice
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $7.44
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: David Bowie's "Lodger" ... strange album, but it's growing on me.
comments: I had a hankering for this dish again. it wasn't as good as I remember. not bad, but just so much rice. yikes. but I did get a bit of erin's eggplant food that was not bad. much better then when she had it. now click the pic to see all the people that I know.. all the people that I know..

and erin had:

spicy eggplant on rice
from: HK Chinese
price: $5-6
rating: &&/&&&&&
comments: erin was not very satisfied with her eggplany. I think it was because she had too many meetings and it sat for an hour before she got to eat it. yuck. now click the pic to see jason's new (real) glasses!

1 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Opposite of reading glasses. I have some minor astigmatism effecting my distant focus. Also, my hair is awesome. ;)

June 08, 2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share