This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

back in the days of shock and awe...


pastrami paninini
from: The Delly
price: $5.50
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Neil Young - living with war.
comments: the panini. it seems like a good idea. and i'm sure it would be delicious... if I hadn't carried it with me to the book store, then back to work. by the time I got here, it was hella soggy. and still, it was tasty. but not as tasty as I'm sure it was fresh from the delly. my advice... don't get these to go.

and jenna had:

shrimp salad sandwich
from: the delly
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: jenna says, "i always got this shrimp salad sandwidch from the deli, so it doesn't interets me anymore." now click the pics to see what's exciting and new in jenna's life... a car!!!! when asked what she rates the car, she said, "my car will be 4.999/5. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share