This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

move along


burger n beer
from: the pit
price: $6.10 for the food
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: chris isaak
comments: burgers n beer. it was friday, ok? now, if you click the pic, you will again see that little green car that no one knew what it was. yeah yeah, repeating the same kinda pic.. why? read on.

and richard had:

poutine
from: the pit
comments: I don't know what richard thought of the poutine. if you care, say so in the comments and maybe he'll comment about it. otherwise, click the pic to find out what the mytery car is! I saw it again. this time I was with my parents and my brother. they had to know what it was as much as I did, so my dad circled the block and parked by it. upon inspection... well... click the pic to find out what it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

THANK YOU! I was totally on the wrong track, scouring european models.

I'll sleep better tonight.

June 19, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no prob, dave. actually, this update was primarily for you, since you were the only one to try to figure out that car.

it's weird, looking at it closely, it has typical 90s japanese car interior. it's even an automatic.

to think, that the japanese were making "retro cars" so long ago. long before the PT Cruiser and the Beetle.

June 19, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nope. Nash Metropolitans are very differnt, ween.

http://www.carnut.biz/images/06vandusenbrit/imagepages/_MG_9810.html

see?

maybe you don't see it as very different. but I do. maybe you think my charger just "looks like a mustang". and if you say that, I'm afraid I may kill you.

June 19, 2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share